SRS has put in place strategic relationships with the following companies/products.
With years of industry experience and dedication, SRS knows and understands a good product when we see one. That is why we have always worked with only a few dedicated partners to accomplish mission-specific requirements for our clients.
From long-range communications technologies to agile UAS products that are industry best…SRS has an in-depth understanding of each product and company on this page. Contact us or use the website below to learn more about these products and relationships. Interested in becoming an SRS partner? SRS reviews its partnerships through extensive research and product functionality testing processes.
Please contact us to begin the process today.
STREAMCASTER 4400 ENHANCED (SC4400E)
In 2011, Silvus introduced the world’s first tactical MIMO radios – and they are still pushing the industry forward today. Their background in DARPA-funded R&D resulted in innovative new technology that continues to advance the video and data communications capabilities for high-stakes industries like military, law enforcement, and broadcast.
The 4000-series of StreamCaster radios represents the 4th generation of continual improvement in size, weight, power, efficiency, cost, and capability.
New in 2019, Silvus announced new Enhanced models with a host of new features:
- Up to 8 Watts of output power (up to 32W effective performance thanks to TX beamforming)
- Rugged outdoor rated housing with optional pole mount and surface mount hardware available
- Available in 3 form factors to suit a variety of applications:
- Rugged with straight RF connectors (designed to be mounted horizontally)
- Rugged with right angle RF connectors (designed to be mounted vertically)
- Non-rugged OEM (for embedding in custom products and sub-systems
HYDRA MIMO CENTRAL TRANSCEIVER ARRAY
Powerful long-range MIMO radio performance. HYDRA incorporates 4 x StreamCaster 4400 radios and 16 x compact sector antennas to create a high-power / high-gain base station for long range applications.
- Long range 360 degree coverage
- 4×4 MIMO in each of 4 sectors (N,W,S,E)
- TR/RX with multiple subscriber nodes simultaneously
- Quick release modular design
- IP67 construction for outdoor use